maanantai 20. syyskuuta 2010

Day after tomorrow --> Aloha!

So I'll finally leavy on wednesday, day after tomorrow. I started to pack yesterday. It feels I have so much to do and still I'm sitting in front of my beautiful Imac.
Today I went to my school to say good bye to my friends, it felt a bit stange, there where no tears and nothing... I couldnt understand that it will be the whole new summer when we shall meet again, and neither could them. We just smiled and hugged and wished great years to each others. It seems that we dont know how to say good bye, or at least I didn't find that situation pleasent at all.
I have already bought presents to my hostfamily: fiskars scissors, Marimekko's platter, Pentikki's dish, painhook(?) and two Marimekko's potholders. I wish they will enjoy those!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti